Houses for Rent
House for Rent ($160 - $200/night), Cabo Corridor, BCS
Casita Miller is located in the Cabo Bello development, a private gated community that offers 24 hour security. You can enjoy wonderful views of the famous Cabo Arch and Land’s End where the Pacific Ocean meets the Sea of Cortez. The views from the upstairs patio are spectacular in the daytime as well as at night.
You will have access to the Cabo Bello Beach which is private and just a short 5 minute walk down the road. It is safe for swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, basking in the sun or whatever your heart desires. Beach vendors are not allowed on the beach so you can enjoy a peaceful visit and without hassle.
All prices in USD currency
Jan 1 – Dec 31
$160 – $200 /Night
$225 – $250.00 /Night
7 days minimum
$2350 /2 Weeks
Standard Cleaning Fee: Included
Security Deposit: $300.00
Property Type: Entire House
Accommodates: 6 Maximum (2 beds + sofa sleeper)
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed (ensuite included)
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed (ensuite included)
Common Space: Sleeper sofa for additional guest, maximum 2
Extra People: 2 (6 total occupants)
Style: 2 Story House
Kitchen: Fully Stocked
Appliances: Refrigerator, oven, microwave.
Our Amenities: Pool, full kitchen, Crockpot, Blender, Hair Dryer, Iron, Internet, TV with access to Netflix, Amazon and a movie library with over 300 movies.
This home comes with 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, kitchen/dining area, living area, pool, and an extremely large patio. Casita Miller is a great place for families or groups of friends to stay together for a vacation. On the second floor is a dining room and a living room (complete with a sleeper sofa allowing for extra guests), and a kitchen (fully stocked with all the necessary cooking utensils, and dishware). For your communication needs, Wi-Fi, and a flat screen TV, equipped with a DVD player are available.
Contact Rene Cyr for any and all excursions or services such: chefs, drivers, transportation, zip lining, Razor rides fishing, golf, all water sports, specialty theme cakes for birthdays and special occasions and much more. Email: email@example.com. Check out our Water Activities.
Santa Carmela Market is conveniently just down the street from Cabo Bello and it offers a fairly wide selection of stateside brands, an organic section and a Deli. Additionally, Wal-Mart, and Costco are just minutes away.
If you feel the need to work-out there is a gym within easy access of Cabo Bello and just located outside the gate is the Senza, Hair and Body Spa.
Places to eat – Plaza Del Rey in front of Cabo Bello, Villa Serena to the east, and Puerto Vieja to the west offer some restaurant choices, and all within walking distance. At the Plaza Del Ray, across the highway from the Cabo Bello entrance, they have a gourmet food, wine and spirits shop, a coffee bar and numerous curio shops.
Car rentals can be acquired through many of the online web pages, or you can use the public transportation into town which is just an 8 minute ride for under $1.00 a person. Besides Costco and Wal-Mart, there are many restaurants and other nearby amenities. Wal-Mart is surrounded by several other small shops and a food court. For night life, we are very close to Downtown Cabo with night clubbing at Cabo Wabo, El Squid Roe, Giggling Marlin, Cabo Blue, the Mango Deck, or the Hard Rock Café.
If fishing is your cup of tea, Cabo San Lucas is the best fishing spot in the world for Marlin, Mahi Mahi, Wahoo, Tuna, and Rooster Fish. This is the home of the Bisbee Black and Blue Marlin Tournament where combined purses are now over 2 million dollars! The Bisbee is the richest fishing tournament in the world!
Casita Miller is close to all the extreme activities including Wild Canyon Zip Lines, Wide Open Baja off Road Racing, Extreme Mountain Biking, Jet Ski rentals, and Parasailing.
- Check-in time: Flexible
- Check out time: Flexible
- No parties or events without prior approval
- No smoking inside the house
- No pets
- Maximum occupancy 6 people
- 2 weeks maximum stay
- Bedrooms : 2
- Bathrooms : 2
- Price Type : Per Night
- humidity: 72%
- wind: 8kph
- H 20 . L 20
- 22 cWed
- 22 cThu
- 23 cFri
- N/A Camino Cabo Este, East Cape, Baja California Sur1 |$35,000,000More Info
- LA RIBERA MARINA COMM/RESEDENT, East Cape, Baja California Sur1 |$7,800,000More Info
- Rooftop private pool, Sauna., Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur3 |3$2,200,000More Info
- main, East Cape, Baja California Sur1 |$1,900,000More Info
- Calle Sin Nombre, San Jose Corridor, Baja California Sur5 |5$1,150,000More Info
- El Zalate Hill, San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur1 |$1,099,000More Info
- Terrasol, Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur2 |2$549,000More Info
- 1 Calle Cabo Pulmo, San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur4 |3$499,000More Info
- Carretera Transpeninsular, San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur2 |2$449,000More Info
- Palmilla, San Jose Corridor, Baja California Sur2 |2$389,000More Info
- paseo de cabo bello 132, Cabo Corridor, Baja California Sur2 |2$389,000More Info
- Calle Los Cangrejos 61 phase 1, Cabo Corridor, Baja California Sur3 |3$374,950More Info
- San Fernando, Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur1 |$322,222More Info
- Camino de la Canada, Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur1 |$299,000More Info
- Marquez del Cabo, San Jose Corridor, Baja California Sur3 |2$185,000More Info
- Rancho, Pacific, Baja California Sur2 |1$144,000More Info
- Mzn6 lot7 calle sin nombre, East Cape, Baja California Sur1 |$144,000More Info
- Mzn5 lot7 calle sin nombre, East Cape, Baja California Sur1 |$128,000More Info
- Msn5 lot9 calle sin nombre, East Cape, Baja California Sur1 |$128,000More Info
- Mzn5 lot8 calle sin nombre, East Cape, Baja California Sur1 |$128,000More Info
- Mnz5 lot 2 calle sin nombre, East Cape, Baja California Sur1 |$125,000More Info
- Mzn8 lot1 calle sin nombre, East Cape, Baja California Sur1 |$92,500More Info
- Mzn8 lot2 calle sin nombre, East Cape, Baja California Sur1 |$88,800More Info
- 14 Manzana, Pacific, Baja California Sur1 |$78,000More Info